Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I began my journey to becoming a better me back in June 2012 when I decided to ditch my exercise routines that were going nowhere and try something new and more challenging.  After a month at Egan's Fit Body Bootcamp in Manoa (with an awesome LivingSocial deal), I was hooked.  I was feeling better physically and emotionally.  I've been going to bootcamp regularly at 5am ever since.  In the first 6 months I was down 20 pounds and 2 dress sizes!  It also helped me to tame tendinitis in my foot that was keeping me from enjoying my other workouts.

Now that I've been improving my life with workouts and changing my eating habits, I'm ready for a new adventure!  After reading blogs about essential oils and talking to friends, I've signed up with Young Living to give essential oils a try.  I'm excited for my Premium Starter kit to arrive in a few days.  I've already picked up a glass bottle with a dropper, vegetable capsules, and carrier oils (almond and coconut) from Whole Foods and Down to Earth so that I'm prepared to start right away.  I've also pinned ideas, information, and blends to a Pinterest board.

My goal for this journey is to use essential oils to help me continue to live a healthier lifestyle and get rid of my needs for over-the-counter medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment